Sunday, August 1, 2010

Celebrating A Blog Anniversary or Two...




Oohhhh - aren't these lovely? Would you like to have a chance to win this yummy prize? Well, guess what? You can!!! Just visit My Artful Adventures and leave a comment...

My Artful Adventures is a lovely blog that I discovered quite by accident but because of this blog, I found a whole new community of like-minded women that appreciate the beauty of well-worn, but beautiful vintage lace, jewels, fabric, and other sweet yummies that have been discarded by others. Cassandra (the woman who's blog I'm discussing here) inspired me to create my blog and also "turned me onto" a whole world of similar blogs. Isn't it funny how someone that lives half way across the country, whom I've never met could create a visual playground that makes me want to visit often, and that inspires me to do something with all the lil' pretty doo-dads that I've been collecting too. This woman has alot of awesome inspiration to share so please stop by her blog and say Hello.

Congratulations Cassandra ~ "HAPPY ONE YEAR AND TWO YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY AND ALMOST 400 FOLLOWERS!"

And Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me!

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, how very sweet of you! I am so glad that the things I am passionate about inspire others as well! I wish you the best in blog land, keep up the lovely work! :) Hugs Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every word of it is true Cassandra! I'm so glad I found inspiration from you & your blog. Thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, I love Cassandra's blog as well. I recently took one of her online classes and she really is fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!
    Sharon :-)

    ReplyDelete